I've got Intercompany working very well, but looking at improving efficiency
now.  Has anyone had experience in these areas?

(1)  Would like an Intercompany Invoice Posting on a Sales Order to trigger the
Invoice Posting on the linked Purchase Order.  Just can't find the flag.  I
can't find a reference to this in the Training manual either.  Yet there is a
field in Intercompany Invoicing Journal (in Purchase Order) that can indicate
if posting is from Intercompany.

(2)  Striking issues where supply and receipt companies are tranacting in
different currencies.  It may be a case where automatic posting of the Receipt
Journal proves impossible in standard Ax.

TIA
George