Hi venkat Raghavan,

   Thnx fr ur valuable Info.
  I created a class for connction and i calld that class from
SalesFormLetter_pickingList, But it has shown  up with an Another Error. can
u help  me out of this.

" A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a
connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible.
Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured
to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 -
Could not open a connection to SQL Server) "

--
Saisharan koka,
*PH*:9550654880