Hi  Ashish Singh,

      i had followed what u have to told me , but now getting a new error. I
think may be this is an error in Sql Server. I need a way to resolve this
error. The error that i got was.

   '' A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while
establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not
accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is
configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider,
error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) ''

--
Saisharan koka,
*PH*:9550654880