Hi All,
        I am looking into the Call::initialize() method that is being called
within the client side generated code,
prior to each method invocation.

        Basically if we have 2 method calls that we could invoke, and in the
client program we execute both those methods,
we will be calling initialize() on the m_pCall member of the stub object twice.
        However, having a glance into Call::initialize() it looks to me that
some of the activities could be made one off
instead of executing them multiple times for each method invocation.

        Some of the candidate calls that I want to make one off is initing the
AxisClientEngine once, thus reusing the
serializer and deserializer objects for multiple calls.
        It would be helpful if one of the original designers of this mechanism
could rationalize the initial design so that
I would not miss any important points here.

Thanks,
Samisa...