Hi
 Sorry about the bad formatting. Corrected one is pasted and attched here.

Thanks
Dimuthu

$AXIS2C_HOME

 +-------<conf>

 +------ <lib>
 |         |
 |         |
 |         +-------<codegen>
 |                      |
 |                      |
 |                      +------<writer>   dll's for writers
 |                      |
 |                      |
 |                      +------<emitter>  dll's for emitters
 |                      |
 |                      |
 |                      +------<extensions>  dll's for extensions

 +------ <bin>
 |        |
 |        |
 |        +-------<codegen>

                      +------w2c executable

Dimuthu Gamage wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your comment. Then I ll put that in to the subfolder named codegen inside lib and binaries in sameway inside bin. So the installed directory structure would be like this.

$AXIS2C_HOME

 +-------<conf>
| | | +---------<codegen>configuration files | | | |
  |                             +------<templates>  templates only for c

  +------ <lib>
   |            |
   |            |
   |           +-------<codegen>
   |                            |
   |                            |
   |                           +------<writer>   dll's for writers
   |                            |
   |                            |
   |                           +------<emitter>  dll's for emitters
   |                            |
   |                            |
   |                           +------<extensions>  dll's for extensions

  +------ <bin>
   |            |
   |            |
   |           +-------<codegen>

                             +------w2c executable

Regards
Dimuthu

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

Given that the Java tool already does Java and C#, do we need those folders. I cannot see anyone form Java world using this C tool to generate Java code.

Also I am not sure of the install structure. Bacically the DLLs should go to the lib folder in $AXIS2C_HOME, not to seperate sub folders. conf files and templates should go into a folder named conf/codegen(or cg gor short)/templates folder.

Thoughts....

Samisa...

Dimuthu Gamage wrote:

Hi,
 Here is the directory structure inside the codegen source

<templates>

  +-------<c> --- (c templates )

  +-------<java>

  +-------<c-sharp>

<util>-------this contain utility functions

<codegen>-+----classes for codgen engine
         |     (this would load the emitters
         |     and invoke emit according to
         |      command line options and configurations)

      <emitter> - libraries for emitters

      <writer>----writer libraries for
         |        ( each xsl template related to one writer )

    <extension> - validators and customizations
                  from current configuration
After this is installed, installed components would be in following structure

This is also taken from WSDL2Java source  directory structure.
I hope this is ok. Anyway if I should change the structure, please give your feedback.

Regards
Dimuthu

$AXIS2C_HOME

  +-------<conf>