Hi Dinesh,

  Thanks for your reply.

  I know the sequence of namespace doesn't effect validity or welformness of
the XML in common condition, but the weird thing is that in my project, it
does. When I sent a soap message created by gsoap to the server, I could get
right response, as the Axis2/C. But if I sent a soap message created by both
gsoap and Axis2/C without right sequence of namespace, I couldn't get right
response. I have no idea, it is the truth:(

  So I have to follow the sequence of namespace exactly.

  If I would like to meet this target, it does whether mean I have to modify
underline XML parser layer, like libxml, not Axis2/C source code itself?

  Thanks a lot.

  Kelvin.Lin

Dinesh Premalal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Kelvin,

Kelvin Lin writes:
> I printed both hash value and count and I found the count increased by the
> declare sequence. But if I used fuction "axiom_node_to_string" to see the
> string format of message, I found they are not the same sequence with
> declaring
> them. As I mentioned, I printed hash value and I didn't found any relationship
> between hash value and output sequence, liking big hash value output firstly.
>
> In my project doing now, I have to create a soap message with exact sequence
> of
> the namespace, or it doesn't work. So I would like to know the princle of
> outputing namespace and how to modify the source codes to meet my
> specification, even hard coding in source codes or in the my
> project.
AFAIK, the sequence of namespaces depends on the XML parser and parser
abstraction layer. I think we doesn't have a control over it. Sequence
of namespace doesn't effect validity or welformness of the XML.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
Dinesh Premalal