Hi Kelvin,

Kelvin Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> So I have to follow the sequence of namespace exactly.
>
> If I would like to meet this target, it does whether mean I have to modify
> underline XML parser layer, like libxml, not Axis2/C source code
> itself?
Yes it is parser abstraction layer, To be precise I would say it is a
part of Axis2/C code.[1]

If you don't have a libxml2 dependency please try to use Axis2/C with
guththila parser and see whether it fix your problem[2].

thanks,
Dinesh

1.http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/axiom/src/parser/libxml2/
2.http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/INSTALL