Hi All,

I am now using REST successfully for both GET and POST calls!  Thanks
for all the help getting this going.

I have a question about the response.  The nodes all have a prefix of
"n" but no namespace is defined for "n".  Shouldn't it set a valid
namespace for "n" that matches my services namespace?  I tried to set it
myself on the return node but it didn't seem to work - I think I may be
doing it wrong.

I call the same code that I use for the SOAP calls except I pass in the
itemid and userid rather than it pulling that from my request node.

For example:

http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/aewebservices70/GetItem/1000:42?use
rid=joe is the URL I type into the browser.

And here is the response:

<n:GetItemResponse>
  <n:return>
    <n:genericItem>
      <n:itemID>1000:42</n:itemID>
      <n:itemUUID>eb2b1ea0-8343-41d5-bde7-b19601d333f3</n:itemUUID>
      <n:itemName>TSK00025</n:itemName>
    </n:genericItem>
    <n:itemType>Task</n:itemType>
    <!-- I left out the rest of the response as it is too long for this
email -->
  </n:return>
</n:GetItemResponse>

Thanks,

-Dave.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and