Hi Dave,

Glad to hear it works. Please discard my previous reply to this thread.
But, it is not worth assigning the same namespace in 2-3 places, please
consider that too.

We do have a tcp monitor that works fine on both windows and linux. You
can use that to view your payload. It is installed in the deploy/bin/tools
directory.

Regards,
Senaka