Hi Senaka,

> The decision should be made inside core_utils.c. I believe that it would
> be a great deal of hassle if we are to include it the axis2.xml, and
> propagate it to there. Also, if it is configurable, it should be a service
> level configuration. Therefore, I believe it is better to have this inside
> a #ifdef block. Therefore, the user will have to compile it allowing this
> functionality. Isn't that better? Also, this axis2.xml based filtering
> wouldn't be required, if the user wishes to use this he may simply use it,
> or just leave it as it is. It doesn't make any difference to our logic.

Yes it would be a hassle to use axis2.xml. And I am ok with using
#ifdef (as far as we provide the user some means of getting the job
done)

Only reason I wanted to see axis2.xml involved is that one day (one
fine day :)) some one will need to filter the headers that are sent to
the service, due to say security concerns. In such a situation, it
would be easier if we already have implemented this feature using
axis2.xml. Might be too futuristic though :)

--
Dumindu Pallewela
http://blog.dumindu.com

WSO2 | "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform" | http://wso2.com