Manjula Peiris wrote:
Hi devs,

Inside mime_parser when the stream is chunked the data is written in to
array of buffers. Currently the size of the buffer is hard coded and
using this size we can optimize the memory usage for larger attachments.
So I think we can put this size as a parameter in the axis2.xml.

For an example a server frequently processing 50 MB attachments <parameter name=attachmentSize" locked="false">50</parameter>

How about chunkBufferSize4MTOM as the param name? Using 'attachment' in the param name is inconsistent, as othe MTOM related params have MTOM in the name. e.g. enableMTOM

Of course, a comment should mention that the given size is assumed to be in MB.

Samisa...