From: Sanjaya Ratnaweera [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 8:22 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Issue in using 'detach' for cloning

Hi bill,
I have created a branch for this. Here's the url.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/c/axiomfix/

I have applied your patch in jira issue 675 to this branch. It failed in a one file. (axiom/include/axiom_element.h). It had only api doc comment changes. The rest was ok.

Thanks

    ~sanjaya