Hi Devs,
There is a requirement to have support for custom HTTP headers in Axis2/C. To do that we need to let the operation client know the header details. One options is to set headers in service client options and pass them on to operation client as the operation client uses the service client options. This is how we pass things like soap action and various addressing parameters to operation client at the moment. Can we make it smarter than that?. And do you see any hidden pitfalls in it?

Danushka

--
Danushka Menikkumbura
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.