If you need more control you can directly use operation client bypassing service client. Then you can be smarter :)
It is imperative that I use the service client. So, it is not possible to talk to operation client directly. :)

The other issue that was found when I was going through the /axis2_svc_client_create_op_client /method is that there is a possibility of the operation client options being overridden by /override_options/. Could you please explain the impact of this on using the service client options to pass data to operation client? What is the purpose if overriding operation client options and how often is it used?

Danushka

--
Danushka Menikkumbura
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.