Hello Supun,

> First we need to think why
> we need to execute Axis2/C clients in multiple threads instead of using
> separate clients in different threads.

I had to read that sentence at least three times before I understood it :-)
You mail does shine some light on the subject for me. Both the overhead and
performance are an issue for us. And since IO is involved when initializing a
stub, performance might be more important.
We selected axis for our soap interface because of the adb code generation
(ease of use while adding more and more soap clients). So writing a lot of code
for the mep instead of 'just using the framework' is not really an option for
us. I think we stay with the 'use our own thread pool and do sync calls from
there' implementation of 'async' calls for now.

Thanks for the input.

--

Patrick van Beem
Sr. Software engineer

Quintiq

T +31 (0) 73 691 07 39
F +31 (0) 73 691 07 54
M +31 (0) 06 15 01 65 83
E patrick.van.b...@quintiq.com
I www.quintiq.com

the property of Quintiq. It is only intended for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any
part thereof. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Please note that
e-mails are susceptible to change, therefore they are not binding.