Hello,

While working with Axis2/C I came across the following compile time directive
in the file

http_transport_sender.c

AXIS2_EXPORT int

#ifndef AXIS2_STATIC_DEPLOY

 axis2_get_instance(

#else

axis2_http_transport_sender_get_instance(

#endif

    struct axis2_transport_sender **inst,

    const axutil_env_t * env)

This directive helps us statically bind the http_sender and axis2_engine
modules. However,

we have a linking issue while statically linking http_receiver and
axis2_engine. Even if we

try including the above directive in the http_receiver.c file, the problem
stays unresolved.

In a nutshell, I need a way to statically link the sender, receiver and engine
together.

Apart from this, why does the unix axis2/c go and load the sender and receiver
dlls when they

are statically linked with the engine. Does the same behavior get reflected on
the windows platform as well?

Regards,

Anushree