Hello,

I'm still trying to get running a Axis C++ client with a Axis Java
webservice. Disabling multirefs is working fine now. But I'm still have
problems.

For example is the type from string return values in some cases
soapenc:string (if I return a string array) instead of xsd:string (if I
return a single string). And in SoapDeSerializer.cpp the type is checked
only with URI_XSD and not URI_ENC. Therefore I get an empty string.

Which settings do I have to do at my Java webservice (message
style,...)? Are there more things to pay attention of? Is there a good
guide how to set up an Axis Java webservice with an Axis C++ client?

If I return integer values I do get an unhandled exception. Debugging
the AxisClient.dll has shown, that the delete of the member variable of
"Int" (Int intDeserializer) causes this. The delete happens in the stub
code (generated by WSDL2Ws), Int intDeserializer exists in
SoapDeSerializer.cpp.

Thanks for you help.

Falk.