Hi everybody,

I have a web services client using Axis C++ 1.5 on windows platforms.
The server that I am calling (upon which I have no powers) is using
rcp. I have done test and made changes to get my client to work
given this setup.

I have made the tests on several machines (1 xp, 1 2000 and 1 2000
server), all with VS 6.0 install. Now, when I install my client on a
XP without VS 6.0 my application start to crash. It does so when
deleting the Call oject in AxisClient.dll. I have found out on which lines
it crashes and tried (for testing, well aware of the memory leak it creates)
to comment these lines (strictly delete calls, no prgram logic). The client
seems to get a bit more stable but always finnishes by crashing.

Well, my guess is that it has to do with the dll:s that VS 6.0 change in
the system dll folder.

Does anybody recognise this problem? Some help would be much
appreciated!

Regards/
Anders

Hitta sommarflörten pÄ MSN! http://www.msn.se/dejting/default.asp