From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 4:12 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: axisclient crashes when deleting the Call object

On 9/1/05, Anders Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Samisa,
>
> Thanks for you fast reply.
>
> I got yesterdays version from the cvs and put it in my
> application structure (source code). However, it seems
> like I have some problems calling functions in
> HTTPtransport. For example setProtocol and when setting the the
> URI nothing happens. I've seen that the HTTPTransport.dll was
> reasently modified and I got the last version but the
> problems remain.

Hmm. This is strange. Please double check the entries in axiscpp.conf
file. Also make sure that the HTTP Channel DLL is also in place.
We had the tests passing OK even this morning, so hard to believe that
there is something wrong with the code.

Anyway, please try to clean (ant clean) and build again.

> just to make sure Im getting the right stuff, I got the source
> from here:
> :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic checkout ws-axis

This should be correct. Even though we have moved to svn from last
week on, anonymous cvs checkout would give you access to the latest
code from CVS AFAIK.

Thanks,
Samisa...