Hi!
I have the fallowing question and problems:
  1. I've set the enviroment variable AXISCPP_HOME(pointed where the axiscpp.conf is located) like you said but I've received the same error.
  2.I have also another question: In the installing kit for AXIS C++ is recommanded to use xerces-c_2_2_0.dll. I've tried to find this file on the site but I haven't founded. AXIS C++ will work with other version of xerces let's say xerces_c_2.5.dll?. If yes, do I need some special configuration in order to AXIS recognized?
  If you have a version of xerces-c_2_2.0.dll can you sand it to me, please?
Thank you,
     Florin

Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
axiscpp.conf file is required by the client to locate the transport and
parser.
It should be located in AXISCPP_HOME (this envioronment variable must be
set by you)

Samisa...