if you wanted to you could write a handler to look at the message and do what you want with it - but why is tcpmon an issue for you?

Pico Florin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/10/2005 11:27

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc
Subject
Re: Axis C++ client for  SAPBC

Thank you John for your indication about axiscpp.config. The parser was set up wrong(I've misspelled the name). So this problem is solve. But I have another question for the AXIS C++ users:

 how can I see the the sent SOAP message without using tpcmon?(the requested message)

 And a suggestion: why the Call class doesn't have a method to see its content as SOAP message(the same suggestion for AXIS Java)?

 Thank you,

        Florin