Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer.

I am working with the latest version (I think) since I just download it
(axis-c-1-5-win32).

In addition, the first error that I got was that it can not find the
conf file.

After I solved this problem, I did what ever you said in the
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/install-guide.html#Installing_Client.
Nevertheless, I think that I am not configuring it right.

Here is my conf file content:

# The comment character is '#'
#Available directives are as follows
#(Some of these directives may not be implemented yet)
#
#WSDDFilePath:The path to the server wsdd
#LogPath:The path to the axis log
#ClientLogPath:The path to the axis client log
#ClientWSDDFilePath:The path to the client wsdd
#Transport_http:The HTTP transport library
#Transport_smtp:The SMTP transport library
#XMLParser:The xml parser library
#NodeName:Node name
#ListenPort:Listening port
#Channel_HTTP:The HTTP transport channel library
#Channel_HTTP_SSL:The HTTP transport secure channel library

#LogPath:Axis\logs\AxisLog.txt
#WSDDFilePath:Axis\conf\server.wsdd
Transport_http:D:\mySms\axis-c-win32-current-bin\axis-c-1-5-win32\sample
s\client\WebServiceClientTest3\HTTPTransport.dll
Channel_HTTP:D:\mySms\axis-c-win32-current-bin\axis-c-1-5-win32\samples\
client\WebServiceClientTest3\HTTPChannel.dll
XMLParser:D:\mySms\axis-c-win32-current-bin\axis-c-1-5-win32\samples\cli
ent\WebServiceClientTest3\AxisXMLParserXerces.dll
#ClientWSDDFilePath:C:\Documents and
Settings\yaronco\Desktop\axis-c-win32-current-bin\axis-c-1-5-win32\sampl
es\client\WebServiceClientTest3\deploy\conf\client.wsdd
LogPath:D:\mySms\axis-c-win32-current-bin\axis-c-1-5-win32\samples\clien
t\WebServiceClientTest3\deploy\log\log.txt

I am not getting any logs in the
"D:\mySms\axis-c-win32-current-bin\axis-c-1-5-win32\samples\client\WebSe
rviceClientTest3\deploy\log" configured directory.

Please help me, it looks like I am lost.