Hi Rose,
        To use SSL you have to do a couple of things.  First is to add the following line to your axiscpp.conf file:-

Channel_HTTP_SSL:<full path>/<full HTTP SSL Channel library name>

        An example of this in a Windows environment would be as follows:-

Channel_HTTP_SSL:C:\ws-axis\c\bin\HTTPSSLChannel.dll

        Next you need to ensure that the OpenSSL library files are on your path.  For example in Windows, you will require two libraries;- libeay32.dll and ssleay.dll.  You may need to down-load these files (they are available from the OpenSSL website).

        Once you have changed the config file and made these two files available on your path, you should be able to use SSL.  From a client application viewpoint, this should just mean adding a 's' to the http qualifier, i.e. 'https://...' instead of 'http://...'.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

"Rose Knain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

05/06/2006 23:07

Please respond to

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc
Subject
Is there any guide about how to use Axis-C to call HTTPS web service?

Hi,

Now I can successfully call HTTP web service by Axis-C. But I failed to call
HTTPS web servcie.

Is there any guide about how to use Axis-C to call HTTPS web service? e.g.
How to set properties (e.g. SecureInfo) for axiscpp.conf.  I want to use
openSSL for Axis-C HTTPS.

Best Regards,
Rose