Hi Rose,
        No you do not need to use SetSecure for OpenSSL.  I do not know how to set the root-CA certificate, I assume that this is described in the OpenSSL documentation.

Regards,

Fred Preston.

"Rose Knain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

08/06/2006 03:45

Please respond to

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: Is there any guide about how to use Axis-C to call HTTPS web service?

Should I call SetSecure to set root-CA certificate? How can Axis-C verify
HTTPS server's certificate?

Thanks!
-Rose