Paweł Pustelnik wrote:

Hi,

I checked Axis2 mtom example on my Windows machine. I checked it with simple axis server and it was working fine for the default file (small jpg image). However when I replace this file with a bigger one (45 Mb) then axis server uses 99% of my CPU and hangs...Is it normal?

This is abnormal. We have tested the thing with large files on Linux, but not on windows. Could you please try with a medium size file (say 20MB) and see if the same happpens.

BTW, what is the version of Axis2/C you are using.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Pawel