Sahan Gamage wrote:

Hi,

I tested this with 45Mb file in my Debian box with current svn HEAD.
Resuls are as:
Time : 08.22 seconds
CPU usage: 95 %
Yes this is understandable as we have the file read loop. We need some optimizations here.
But does it hang? I suppose not.

Samisa...

I am suspecting the problem is with windows file read/write methods we
are using.

- sahan

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

Paweł Pustelnik wrote:

Hi,

I checked Axis2 mtom example on my Windows machine. I checked it
with  simple axis server and
it was working fine for the default file (small jpg image). However
when I  replace this file
with a bigger one (45 Mb) then axis server uses 99% of my CPU and hangs...Is it normal?
This is abnormal. We have tested the thing with large files on Linux,
but not on windows.
Could you please try with a medium size file (say 20MB) and see if the
same happpens.

BTW, what is the version of Axis2/C you are using.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Pawel