Hi John, I am not at all aware on how to resolve the socket/transport/network/config  related error. A help is very much appriciated.
-----Original Message-----
From: John Hawkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:31 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service

If you don't have the channel defined in your conf file then make sure it's in your path (libpath if unix) (you don't need ssl at this stage). I assume you have read the instructions on the site - this is all described there I think.

"Popuri, Monica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

21/09/2006 09:44

Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: Problem with deployment of calculator web service

By sample I meant calculator etc. By any chance, can this error be linked with absence of Channel_HTTP_SSL or Channel_SSL parameters in axiscpp.conf file?