Hi,

The simple_axis_server supports only a single concurrent connection.
Please remember this was originally designed to aid testing, so kept very
simple.  If you require the ability for multiple concurrent connections I
would suggest you use Axis with the Apache modules.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick ([EMAIL PROTECTED])