Dave Meier wrote:
Thank you.  Mainly I just need to be able to count on Axis2C
in a shipping product and as long as it will be stable and
perform all the promised features correctly I'm happy.

The timeframe I'm working with is to have a fairly stable
system in 3-4 months and be able to publish web services
using SOAP, REST, WS-SECURITY, and SSL.  Memory stability
is also of importance in order to support long running,
scalable servers.
Yes, I do agree that memory is a weak point at the moment. Priority for next release is to stabilize in terms of memory leaks.

Samisa...