hi ritu,

you need to have following .lib files in your LIB path to avoid there
errors,
The libraries are
  axis2_util.lib  axis2_engine.lib axiom.lib axis2_parser.lib

you will find these libraries in <axis2 binary directory>\lib directory.

If you are building using a vc project , add these to
properties->linker->input->Additional Dependencies.

regards
Nandika

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__axis2_log_impl_log_error
referenced in function _wmain

math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED] referenced in function _wmain

math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED] referenced in function _wmain

math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED] referenced in function _wmain

math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol [EMAIL PROTECTED]
referenced in function _wmain

math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED] referenced in function _wmain

math.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
[EMAIL PROTECTED] referenced in function "struct axiom_node *
__cdecl build_om_payload_for_echo_svc(struct axis2_env const *)" (?
build_om_payload_for_echo_svc@@YAPAUaxiom_node@@PBUaxis2_env@@@Z)

*Nandika Jayawardana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

Hi ritu,

can you send the link error messages,

Thanks
Nandika