Hi Dinesh,

Thank you very much for the reply. I just realized that I didn't run the
axis2_http_server with the correct permission, which caused the error I
mentioned above. and no log files been written because of the lack of
permission.

Now it runs fine. :)
Thanks.

On 6/11/07, Dinesh Premalal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Yingwei,

"Yingwei Yang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> then I got the Segmentation fault at the "Invoke the handler
context_handler
> within the phase PostDispatch" phase.
>
> what did I do wrong? is it possible to implement the service skeleton
code in
> C++?

I think it is possible, in order to determine what has happened in
your case we need some more details.

1. Are you sure about your service.xml ? What is the directory name
that you use to put your service?

2. Can you provide us your axis2.log , Please make sure to run server
in debug mode.

3. It would be great if you could send us gdb backtrace.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
Dinesh Premalal