Hello list,

I have a question for compiling the svn version of Axis2c. Which dependencies are necessary beside the libxml2?

I have a relativ old Linux (Suse 9.1) and want to compile the svn version with apache modul on it. The problem is, that the compiling is canceled with a error of automake. The versions of automake and autoconf are old ones (automake-1.8.3-23 and autoconf-2.59-75). Does anybody knows what the minimum version of both tools are or what other libraries I need for compiling the server?

Kind Regards
Michael