Interesting suggestion, Samisa.  I modified my WSDL renaming the "delete"
operation to "struct" and used the WSDL2C utility to generate the stub and
header files.  I see the same result, the header contains a template with
the dummy parameter name struct:
axiom2_node_t* axis2_stub_TestService_struct( axis2_stub_t *stub, const
axutil_env_t *env,
     axiom_node_t* struct);
So, if there is a table that is used to filter C reserved words, that table
is not being applied to the dummy parameter names when the operation stubs
are generated.

Bill Mitchell wrote:
> In a similar vein, although I could raise it as a separate issue, I have
> come
> across another naming conflict in the output of the WSDL2C tool.  In the
> same WSDL, I find another operation, this one named delete:
>   <operation name="delete">
>     <input message="fw:deleteRequest"/>
>     <output message="fw:deleteResponse"/>
>   </operation>
>
> The template in the header for the stub for this operation is:
>   axiom_node_t* axis2_stub_Fservice_delete( axis2_stub_t *stub, const
> axutil_env_t *env,
>                                                     axiom_node_t* delete);
>
> The problem with this is that, although delete is not a reserved word in
> C,
> it certainly is in C++.  And my goal is to invoke the Axis2C code from
> within a C++ program.  So I would suggest that WSDL2C should prefix all of
> the names generated as a result of the WSDL with something, and not leave
> them naked where they could conflict with reserved words in C or C++.

+1. I think we already track for C keywords. May be we can add C++
keywords to that table as well.

Samisa...