Hi Bill,

Currently It tries to avoid following c reserved words,

                    "auto", "double", "int", "struct",
                    "break", "else", "long", "switch",
                    "case", "enum", "register", "typedef",
                    "char", "extern", "return", "union",
                    "const", "float", "short", "unsigned",
                    "continue", "for", "signed", "void",
                    "default", "goto", "sizeof", "volatile",
                    "do", "if", "static", "while"

Anyway It seems currently this doesn't affect on the operation parameters,
Can you please raise a JIRA on this issue.

Thanks
Dimuthu