Hi,

I am designing some web service client code using the Axis2/C framework
(used WSDL2C to generate client stubs that call the framework).  I have
a separate executable C file (C file that a main()) that calls the stub.
When I ran valgrind initially on it, I saw many memory leaks from this;
49 loss records to be exact.  However, after inserting axis2_stub_free
and axutil_env_free before my end return statement in my executable C
file, I noticed that the loss records decreased greatly to 5.  I noticed
that this freeing of the stub and env variables is not in the sample
client code.  Should the sample client code also demonstrate this
freeing, and is this freeing logical to do on the client side?  Also, I
did some initial tests on the server side and noticed many memory leaks
as well.  Should this client-side freeing be also implemented on my
server code, or is the server-side freeing done differently and how if
anyone can describe where to insert the freeing statements?

Thanks,
Edward