So there are still some known memory leak issues in axis2/c? I have
been doing some testing to look for memory leaks and I do see that
memory is being lost. I am using apache and _not_ the simple axis
server.

do we know when axis 1.2 is scheduled to be released? we are getting
pretty close to our launch date, thats why I am concerned.

the memory leaks that you have found, are they significant?

ur input is much appreciated.

Subra