Hi,
I have to set a value defined as anyType in wsdl and relative xsd:

<xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="metadataName" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="value" type="xs:anyType"/>
</xs:sequence>

I have generated the stub for this wsdl and the struct defined
to pass to the op contains a field of type axiom_node_t*

        struct adb_metadataValue
        {
            axis2_char_t* property_metadataName;

                axis2_bool_t is_valid_metadataName;

            axiom_node_t* property_value;

                axis2_bool_t is_valid_value;

        };

I need to insert a string or int or other types depending of
some conditions verified at runtime.

Thanks

Antonio Chiurla