Hi Dinesh

        What relates to Axis2C and what not, how can a novice like I
        know that in FULL. i.e. possible Callbacks to caling clients
        without posting the service thread, but making it wait for the
        answer to occure. i.e. Agent paradigm.

        I am just seeking for an elegant method to invoke from within
        an Axis2/C server/service something like a callback to the client
        which askes Windows for a Windows MSGBOX with YES NO Buttons and
        a msg and a title.

        When the user then clicks a button, the answer is transfered
        to the waiting server/service and the service will evaluate
        the asnwer and can then continue.

        I am seeking an elegant way, one of you migth know, such as how
        to call back or agree on a clall back routin in the originating
        Axis2/C client

        If nobody knows that at your side of the pond, well, then I have
        to do it the hard way by miyelf.

        I generate a client side stub which is invoked by a server/service
        which sends to any server/service a message
        a title, a cpation, and some buttons or at least ID's to it.

        The receiving service, in this case on a windows system, will then
        invoke a Windows Operating System call and ask for a MsgBox.

        Once the button is clicked the resulting button value
        is then returedn as an integer to the client, which is in this
        case the invoked web service.

        I did so in the past using a corba server on a windows system

        Now all what changes is CORBA to WebServices

        And the paradigm is CLIENT -> AGENT -> question to MSG-BOX-SERVER
        and back.

        where Client is a web service client on a PC

        the Agent is the axis2/c webservice server which needs to ask back

        the Server is service hosted on the same PC as the Client resides.

        The bas thing is that I need on each PC a web service/server for that,

Josef,