Hi Mark,
You seems working on a nightly build on Nov, 12. We have done one or
two API changes since then,

e.g.

there axis2_stub_Calculator_create is replaced with
axis2_stub_create_Calculator,
axis2_stub_Calculator_div is replaced with axis2_stub_op_Calculator_div

you will be able to generate sample codes for both stub and skel from
the older version[1]..

But it is really recommended to move to the new API, since it has some
bug fixes, so better to work with the new snapshot[2]

This doesn't affect to generated server side code. The sample logic
for the WSDL will be in axis2_skel_Calculator2.c.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~dimuthu/leisure/23_oct/old/generate_demos.rb
[2] http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/

Thanks
Dimuthu