Hi Rahil,

This portion is not automated. To get the WSDL u will have to copy it
manually to the folder in which u find the .so. The name should be the
same as the Service. In Axis2/C we do support static WSDLs only. No
dynamic generation at the moment.

Regards,
Senaka

> Hi Senaka,
>
> Thanks very much for your replies, WSDL2C worked.. I removed previous JDK
> installation. It generated 2 directories resources and src
>
> Src directory contains lot of files, separate files for each functions..
> In
> which file do I have to implement the business logic, for example there
> are
> several files for add function : adb_add.c, adb_addResponse.c.
>
> For now I just ran build.sh without implementing any logic, it generated
> libCalculator.so; I put service.xml from resources folder and
> libCalculator
> in $AXIS2C_HOME/service/Calculator folder and tried to access the URL :
> http://192.168.4.163/axis2/services/Calculator?wsdl
>
> It gave error while http://192.168.4.163/axis2/services/Calculator is
> displaying the service properly...
>
> Deployed Services
> Calculator
> Calculator Service
>
> Available Operations
> div
> add
> sub
> mul
>
> Pls advice,
> Thanks,
> Rahil

>>> wsdl. My case, it was inside samples/server/Calculator, and tool is