Hi Rahil,

Well the static WSDL deployment feature was fully supported after we
released 1.3.0. So it will be reflected in the online documentation with
the next release. However, if you use the subversion source (for
developers) of Axis2/C; the manual found there has the necessary updates.
Thus, in addition to copying the service.xml and the .so, you will also
have to copy the wsdl and save it by the name, <service_name>.wsdl (ex:-
Calculator.wsdl). The META-INF folder is something related to Axis2/Java.
It doesn't apply to you.

Regards,
Senaka