Hi,

This might be useful...
http://wso2.org/library/777

And this too...
http://wso2.org/library/2406

Cheers,
Kau

Baxi, Rinilkumar (TCS) wrote:
Hi All, Currently I am working on the Axis2c 1.2 to make it communicate with a legacy system. I have gone through the architecture given in the manual on the website. But from that I am not able to get the exact idea of the flow of the request. Kindly let me know the architecture of the Axis2 C and how the request flows from the client to the server and the response coming beck from the server to the client. Thanks in advance. Regards,
Rinil Baxi

--
http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/