Alex Bolgarov wrote:
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In the mean time, please send the valgrind log.

I did send the valgrind log to the list

Sorry, I missed it (was a bit sleepy at the time I replied ;) )

Looking at the log, it is a newly introduced one, with Guththila parser. I remember Lahuri mentioning about this leak once, and I was under the impression that this was fixed. Anyway I will have a look.

Samisa...

:) - you can even see it in
the marc.info archive, at the bottom of the message:

http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-user&m=120776918704827

Or here is the link from the marc.info to download it as a text file:

http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-user&m=120776918704827&q=p3

Samisa Abeysinghe Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.

http://www.wso2.com/ - "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform."