Hi Rahil,

I missed the part you are using generated code for client. For client
you don't need services.xml. I just tried your WSDL to generate both
client and server side and it worked for me when i did the above
changes to the services.xml, that s why I propose the change. I will
try to answer on your problem later part of the mail. first will start
answering your other questions.

The directory structure of the test case is
res - resources like wsdl file, client logic, server logic (files
other than generated code)
stub - client side generated code + demo.c
skel - server side generated code + axis2_skel_*.c
resources - generated services.xml

I generated both the server and client logic using this script
http://people.apache.org/~dimuthu/leisure/23_oct/generate_demos.rb.
First you have to generate the code for the wsdl. Then you need to
just run this script in the same directory. This is used just to
generate test cases.

The request message you mentioned is not one generated from the WSDL2C
generated code. I think you manually write it in the tcpmon. For me
the request was like this,

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing";>

<wsa:To>http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/GSCP_service_serviceagent</wsa:To>

<wsa:Action>/ProcessDefinitions/Testing/TestServer/GSCP/intfAuthenticateCustomer-service.serviceagent/intfwsAuthenticateCustomerEndpoint0/SendSMSOp</wsa:Action>
      <wsa:MessageID>f09e1804-0930-1dd1-3a6e-00197e732d4d</wsa:MessageID>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <n:SendSMSRequest
xmlns:n="http://xmlns.dohabank.com/namespace/dbframework/UtilityServicesSchema.xsd";
xmlns:n0="http://xmlns.dohabank.com/namespace/dbframework/HeaderSchema.xsd";>
         <n0:Header>
            <n0:ChannelID>demo string id: 90</n0:ChannelID>
            <n0:User>demo string id: 91</n0:User>
            <n0:AuthFlag>demo string id: 92</n0:AuthFlag>
         </n0:Header>
         <n:Message>demo string id: 93</n:Message>
         <n:Title>demo string id: 94</n:Title>
         <n:MobileNo>demo string id: 95</n:MobileNo>
      </n:SendSMSRequest>
   </soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

But in your message there is additional 'group' element wrap the
elements inside the body content, which is wrong. So try sending the
above message (with your values) and check what the response is. In
the same time tcpmon can be used as a tool for capture message sent by
external client and service. Just go through
http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/tcpmontutorial.html to learn how
to do that. So that you will be able to observe the real messages sent
and receive by your client.

And when I check the schema and the message, I didn't noticed any
problem in the generated code for your WSDL. So the problem should be
something else. The "adb_" prefix doesn't effect to the message sent
by the client, it just used in the function signature.

If the "axis2_svc_client_send_receive_with_op_qname" returns NULL, it
means the server doesn't at least send a fault. So my guess the
problem is in the network connection. So please recheck endpoint and
proxy settings and try.

Thanks
Dimuthu