Many thanks.

So I was using the axis2_options_set_http_auth_info call (as suggested in
Axis2/C Manual 16.2)  and had the following commented out in the axis2.ml...

<parameter name="HTTP-Authentication" username="application"
password="wlyVdZZ05D8" locked="true"/>

When using the method call, 2 messages are sent to the server.

When using the axis2.xml with HTTP Authentication set, only one message is
sent (as expected).

Are there any known problems with this method call that would prevent it
from operating in the same manner as the config settings in the axis2.xml ?

If one is not known, should I raise a JIRA ?

Andy