Hi

I am trying to generate client code to access a predefined web-service using
AxisCPP (on Windows using Eclipse CDT). I was able to generate the client-side
stubs using WSDL2ws for the corresponding WSDL. Do I need to specify the
web-service elsewhere explicitly (like a config file)? Are the client-side
stubs enough to be able to connect to the web-service?
I am getting linking errors within my client code!!
Can someone help?
Thanks much
Deepak

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your
kids.
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008