Hi Nadir,
Thanks much for your response.
I did make some progress- I was able to link and build it using Visual Studio
2005!! I guess the Axis Win32 binaries were not compatible with Eclipse CDT.
However while executing the exe I did get an error - The error occurs within
the following constructor :

         AppSBBean::AppSBBean()
         :Stub(" ", APTHTTP1_1)
         {

m_pCall->setEndpointURI("http://localhost:9080/LookAheadWSHttpRouter/services/AppSBBean";);
         }
 The errors is of the form:
   Unhandled exception at 0x7c812a5b in TestWebServiceClient.exe: Microsoft C++
exception: HTTPTransportException at memory location 0x0012f550..

Do you have an idea what might be going wrong?
Thanks much.

Deepak