Supun,

            I decided to try this again this morning with the math
sample.  Using TCPMon, I sent the command to "add 40 8
http://localhost/axis2/services/math";

>From this log message in the axis2.log I took this morning, it looks as
though the request is getting through to the server:

[Fri Sep 12 08:21:23 2008] [debug] apache2_worker.c(199)
http://localhost/axis2/services/math/

[Fri Sep 12 08:21:23 2008] [debug] apache2_worker.c(229) Client HTTP
version HTTP/1.1

[Fri Sep 12 08:22:15 2008] [debug] apache2_worker.c(199)
http://localhost/axis2/services/math/

[Fri Sep 12 08:22:15 2008] [debug] apache2_worker.c(229) Client HTTP
version HTTP/1.1

encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling

            The axis2.log doesn't tell me any more than that.

Interestingly, I checked the access_log for Apache and found that when I
attempt to call the math sample from the command line:

./math add 40 8 http://localhost/axis2/services/math

I get a "POST /axis2/services/math HTTP/1.1" 301 318 "-" "Axis2C/1.5.0"

Whereas, if I send the request via TCPMon,

I get a "POST /axis2/services/math HTTP/1.1" 500 210 "-" "Axis/2.0"

Why would the Axis version be different depending on how I call it?
There is only one server and module running as far as I know.

--Jack

  _____