Hi Tony,

The values in the services.xml are stored as parameters in the axis2_svc_t.
You can fetch the current axis2_svc_t from the msg_ctx_t. Then you can use
that to extract the parameters from the services.xml.The custom entries are
stored as axutil_param_t in the axis2_svc_t. Please note that you can only
put custom entries to the services.xml as "parameter" values.

Supun.