Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
Hi all,

At the moment we cannot access any of Axis2 configuration from the init method. I believe this is a pretty useful feature. How about adding a field to the axis2_svc_skeleton_t to hold the configuration context so that users can access it when they are in the init method.

Any thoughts?

+1 for adding field to axis2_svc_skeleton_t. It would be really useful if we can access the context hierarchy in the service init method.

Regards,
Shankar.

Supun..

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Tony Hoyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    --- On Thu, 10/16/08, Manjula Peiris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
    > From: Manjula Peiris <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
    > Subject: Re: Accessing Services.xml from within a running service?
    > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    > > But, I'm a little confused how do I build the
    > > axis2_msg_ctx_t object.  It looks like I need a
    > > axis2_conf_ctx object and other information.  But, where
    > > does that all come from?
    >
    > You don't need to create it from your service. It is
    > passed in to your
    > service invoke method in the service skeleton.

    Now I see what your talking about, but the location is bad for me.
     I need the parameters during my services init phase, not when I'm
    taking a service call.  So when my services axis2_get_instance()
    is called, I need to get access to the parameters.  Is that possible?

    "Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc